Butterfly necklace & earring set (Acrylic Colored Clavicle Chain)

by - November 25, 2021

 Butterfly necklace & earring set (white&gold)


Butterfly necklace & earring set (Acrylic Colored Clavicle Chain) link


    This is one of my favorite accessories that I have because I can match this with plain outfits to make it look elevated. I also use this to match my white sneakers whenever I think that my outfit and bag don't match my shoes so well. I bought this in 2020, and until now, the color doesn't fade, and it is still in good condition considering that I only got it for an affordable price. It is more practical to buy a set of necklaces and earrings to save time whenever you are matching earrings and necklaces.

 

 

Price: 46 Pesos or 0.91 USD (I bought it on sale for only 44 Pesos)



 

Note: I bought it on a set which I don't regret because I can wear it simultaneously.

 

Butterfly necklace & earring set (white&gold)Butterfly necklace & earring set (white&gold)



You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts