Shein combat boots

by - November 23, 2021

 







Honestly, I got excited when I finally received the combat boots because it is one of a kind, and not many brands sell chunky boots. The combat boots are the same as advertised on shein, so there will be no expectation versus reality. It is very chunky to the point that it adds up your height which is impressive. This is highly recommended for people who love chunky shoes, so definitely this is a must-buy. I like to use this during the rainy days here in the Philippines or even when I know that I will be going to mountainous places.

                                    

 

Price: 1932 (I bought it on sale for 821)


Available sizes: 35-40 (My size is 36.5, but I bought size 38, which I regret because the allowance is too big, but I think the allowance is just perfect because it contributes to the comfortability)


Shein combat boots link





 




You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts