Chunky knitted cardigan

by - January 18, 2022


Shop link: Mica Shop


This is the most affordable knitted cardigan that is made of yarn that I saw in shops. The shipping fee is quite pricey, but it is worth it because it takes a lot of time to find this type of cardigan. The quality is not that seamless; nevertheless, it is good and very warm. I've been eyeing this cardigan since last year. That is why I finally ordered it before 2021 ended, and it arrived around January 2022. The yarn that is used is soft and warm. It is not that chunky but compared to other knitted cardigans sold. This has an average thickness compared to the usual that is sold in the market. 

 

It comes in different colors, but I opted for a lighter and softer color. I had it in cream color, and I was so thrilled when I saw the seller restocked ten pcs of a cream color, and without even thinking, I already checked out because I waited for it to be restocked, and ai can't afford to lose it again. Some reviews claim that the fabric causes itching, but I think it is just normal for this type of material to cause that, and it is tolerable though; what I do is I use an inner or a long bralette that serves as a crop top as my inner, and it works I don't feel uncomfortable at all wearing this. Proper washing can make the yarn softer and lessen itching.







You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts