Satin sleepwear dress

by - January 20, 2022


Shop link: hollermall


I wasn't planning to purchase a satin dress because I was really into silk dresses. I bought this accidentally because I love silk fabrics, but I ended up having it in satin fabric. People get confused, and I am one of those since the shop claims on the description of an item that it is a silk dress, but it is really not. 

 

Even though it is not as good as silk, I still love it because it is very comfortable to wear. The pros with this one are that it has a tie at the back for adjustments; it looks a bit weird at the back because of the stitching, but it's okay because I bought it as sleepwear, and it does its job is to give comfort. The cons with this one are I don't think I can easily wear it or style it to wear as an outdoor dress because it is kinda stiff and not as soft as silk that is flowy, but it is not necessarily a con if you also want it as a sleepwear dress only. 

 




 It has an adjustable strap and a tie at the back for fitting.

You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts