Gingham sleepwear set

by - January 20, 2022

 





Shop link: shiyanqing


These long sleeves and pajama set are super comfortable to wear, especially this cold season. This sleepwear has an excellent quality of cotton fabric because it is super soft on the skin, and it is pretty thick compared to other sleepwear sets that are also sold for affordable prices. The advertised picture of the product is the same as the actual product that was sent to me. In terms of the sizing, I got it on size large; it is comfortable for me who has a medium body frame, but I prefer to have the extra-large one, but sadly the size is only from small to large. In terms of the length, I am 5'5, and the length is just right for me. 







You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts