Bralette

by - January 20, 2022

 


Shop link: Mica Shop


This is one of my impulsive purchases but ended up being useful. That is why I don't regret purchasing it. I have a lot of bralettes, but I think this one is much better even though it is quite pricey compared to other bralettes with a similar design. 

 

It is longer than other bralettes, which is good because it can be comfortable to wear as a top. The downside with this type of bralette is that it is free size, but I think it can fit up to large body frames. This bralette has a good fit for those who have a small and medium body frame like me. I wasn't expecting too much with this when I purchased it, but I am so happy that it exceeded my expectation because I can wear it when I do yoga since it has a nice fit. 






You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts