Criza Shoes PH: A classic go-to footwear (Louise Leather in Black)

by - January 22, 2022

 



Good-looking and fashionable footwear won't be enough to give me the amount of confidence that I needed, and that's the reason I tried the local brand Criza shoe ph because they produce durable and comfortable footwear here in the Philippines. It is essential on footwear that they are not just stylish and trendy, but they should also ensure comfort all day, and that is what Criza shoe ph offers to every Filipina. I discovered the Criza shoe ph maybe in 2018. I saw their Instagram account, and I am amazed at how stylish their products are, and that's the reason why a lot of Filipina love the brand too. Considering that the price range of Criza Shoe ph is very affordable, I did not expect that their items' quality is outstanding. I thought it would have the quality of those similar items and styles from other shops and brands with a lower price to be the same, but it is not. Criza shoe ph claims that they are a Philippine Shoe brand that offers quality and affordable footwear, and that is true; it gives me the quality that I pay for.





Criza Shoes ph



Criza Shoes ph

Website

Instgram

Shopee



At first, I get hesitant to try Criza Shoes ph products because I am not really the kind of person who loves wearing sandals and any other girly footwear; I always prefer wearing sneakers and even rubber shoes because I quickly get blisters when I wear footwear that has straps like sandals. But the moment that I’ve tried one of the bestsellers of the Criza shoe ph, the Louise Leather in black, I am very amazed and really in love with the quality from its style up to its quality. I am happy because I did not buy the same kind in other shops who offer it at a lower price than the Criza shoe ph well, they already sell it at an affordable price. Still, there are really shops which sell the same style at a lower price version, and maybe the quality will also be different. I can’t totally tell since I haven’t tried to buy in other shops, but I read reviews and see sample photos of those who bought it.



Louise Leather in black: link

Price: 699 (It can be bought on sale price of up to 55% off)


The type of material used by the Criza Shoes ph on its Louise Leather makes it outstanding. I choose Louise Leather in Black, not on purpose; it was just my second option. I am planning to buy the white ones, but sadly, it was out of stock at that time, that is the reason why I opted for the black one, and honestly, I don’t regret it because you can never go wrong with black. The style of Louise Leather is very classic because it has a 1-inch heel height which can be worn on different occasions and outfits; whether you wear jeans, skirts, and even dresses, you can style it just make sure to match it with the right pieces of clothing.





This is one of my best purchases during 2020, and until now that it's 2022; it will still be part of my favorites because it gives the comfort that I needed. Even I wear it for a whole day walking, I don't get blisters. I have already tried and tested it since I always wear it on every errand that I have ever since the start of the pandemic. I already have it for two years, and it is still in good condition; the quality of the materials is good as the leather doesn't even crack or even scratched easily. Plus, I can say that the feeling of the materials that are used doesn't give the cheap vibe well. I know that you also know what cheap leather feels like, right? And I can tell that the Louise in leather won't disappoint you.

 

You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts