ZARA inspired Backless dress

by - January 26, 2022

 


Price: 166 Pesos or 3.30 USD


Available colors: Black, pinkish violet, nude, light red, red, yellow, green, navy blue, light blue( I bought the black and navy blue)


 

Size: free size (I have a medium body frame, and it fits me well)

 

Material: Cotton linen


Description:

-          It perfectly fits a medium frame of body.

-          It comes with an adjustable strap.

-          It is garterized at the back which makes it fit for semi-large size.

-          It is a unique dress because only one shop sells it on Shopee.

-          The fabric is soft and not too thin.

-          Comfortable to wear.




 


I consider this dress to be one of my best purchases, from its fabric up to its fit I have no complaints about it. Unlike the other dress that is being sold on shopee, this one has an adjustable strap which is awesome because you can easily adjust it depending on personal preference. I bought two colors because I have that feeling that there won't be an expectation vs. reality happening, and I am so happy because it's really high quality. The only downside with this dress is that it is available for free size only. At the back part, it is garterized; I think this fits for body frames under extra-small to medium size. I've been shopping weekly, and I don't see any shops that offer the same dress as this. The top part is double fabric, but the skirt is only a single fabric; it is thin since it is linen, but I still find it appropriate to be worn during casual days because the undergarment is not visible; just make sure to wear the neutral colors.

 

Note:

Once the there is a restock immediately check-out because the stock easily runs out.


ZARA inspired Backless dress link

You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts