Ways to style and re-wear backless dress

by - January 26, 2022

 




Backless dress link






Make it a top





This is one of the popular ways of re-wearing a dress, and that includes even a backless dress. I paired it with my favorite high-waisted trouser that has a good fit on my waist. High-waisted pants are the best choice, especially on a backless dress that has a lining that is obviously sewn on the waist part to give a shape, and that mark can be hidden with high-waisted pants.

 

Layer a cardigan






Just like other dresses which suit to be layered with cardigan a backless one is also the best option, especially for those with a spaghetti strap for a bit of detail. An oversized cardigan is one of the best choices to layer on a backless dress. I opted to use a plain chunky cardigan because the backless dress already has detailed prints.

 

 

Oversized jacket






Putting an oversized jacket above the dress to have that comfortable outfit. Instead of using an oversized jacket, you can also use a cropped one. I opted for an oversized jacket because I am really into wearing oversized clothes. Making a backless dress as a skirt is one of the best ways to hide the backless detail and make it something different.

 

 

Layer a long sleeve top





Instead of using plain fitted long sleeves,, I tried to use the one with a circular flounce sleeve for added detail. You can also make use of your puff sleeves and bell sleeves top to layer on the backless dress. I opted to have my long sleeves with a circular flounce sleeve for a change.

 

 

Layer with a fitted cropped top





This may be the most basic way of styling a sleeveless dress, but we can also use it on a backless dress that has a detail at the back. This is one of the common ways, but it doesn't mean that I should not include it here. I find this one of the ways of styling a backless dress because this is the easiest way, especially when you can't think of what to wear.

 

 

Layer it with a polo top and pair with denim pants





This is my favorite way of styling a backless dress since this is one of the uncommon ways to wear a polo top. Polo top is one of my clothes that I find hard to re-wear and style, and with the backless dress, I already had an idea how to re-wear it. This was not included on my lists, but I wanted to try out something at the last minute, and gladly it worked with a polo top with a nice fit.








You May Also Like

0 comments

I hope this blog helps you; if you have any questions and blog post requests, you can leave a comment, and I will try my best to answer it and make content about it.

featured posts